Ticket #8741 (closed bug: duplicate)
.css("height") returns computed height
|Reported by:||Ivellina||Owned by:||Ivellina|
As of version 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 .css("height") returns computed height instead of the style property height. For example :
<table id="anId" style="height: 200px">...
returns the real table size instead of 200px.
It works fine in version 1.3.2. The problem is always reproducible on Firefox 3.0.5 and IE 8 on Windows XP.
- Status changed from pending to new
- Keywords needsreview added
- Status changed from new to open
- Version changed from 1.5.1 to 1.5.2
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Component changed from unfiled to css
- Keywords needsreview removed
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate