Ticket #8740 (closed bug: duplicate)
Has Attribute Selector fails on empty attributes on ie6/ie7/ff3.0
|Reported by:||gabor@…||Owned by:|
when i have an element with an attribute without a value, the has-attribute-selector in jquery should match that element. it works on newer browsers, but it does not work on internet explorer 6, internet explorer 7 and on firefox 3.0.
<div data-thing="">text</div> <script>alert($('div[data-thing]').length);</script>
(also on jsfiddle: http://jsfiddle.net/pNjwe/2/)
it shows 1 on newer browsers, and 0 on the mentioned browsers.
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Status changed from new to open
- Version changed from 1.5.1 to 1.5.2
- Component changed from unfiled to selector
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate