Ticket #873 (closed bug: fixed)
Re-work Triggered Events
|Reported by:||john||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by brandon) (diff)
This is how event triggering should be re-worked:
- Should be cancellable.
- Should only trigger bound event handlers.
- Should trigger default browser action
- Should not be cancellable
- Should not allow clicking on links in IE
- If no action exists, call trigger("event")
- Should use triggerAction
- need set to Test Case
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from A triggered event can't be canceled with .preventDefault() to Re-work Triggered Events
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.