Ticket #8720 (closed bug: duplicate)
:has fails with some combinations of other selectors
|Reported by:||danheberden||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by danheberden) (diff)
Since there were a few other tickets expressing different parts of the busted functionality, I opted to place all of them together in one bug and leave a good test case that can easily be updated to test/express further issues.
So if you are having troubles with :has in your selector, comment here and fork the test-case with new tests showing how it fails.
:has( li:eq( 2 ) ) :has( li:lt( 1 ) ) :has( li:gt( 1 ) ) :has( .test:not( .done ) ) // but :has( :not( .done ).test ) works :has( li:not( :contains( nup ) )
- Keywords :has added
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to selector
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate