Ticket #8556 (assigned bug)
fadeTo doesnt work in IE7 and IE8 for position different from static aplied in child element faded
|Reported by:||alexanmtz||Owned by:||mikesherov|
As you can see in live example: http://jsfiddle.net/FRbyf/6/
The fadeIn or any opacity animation doesn't work when applied in element that his child have a position different from static.
All browsers work as expected except IE7 and IE8.
- Keywords needsreview added
- Component changed from unfiled to effects
- Keywords needsreview removed
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open