Ticket #8376 (closed bug: invalid)
ID parent + ID child will not find element in IE 7
|Reported by:||rollins.jackson@…||Owned by:||rollins.jackson@…|
At work I had the following:
$('#parentId #childId') for a unique situation. This worked fine on ALL browsers (mac and pc) except for IE 7 which would return no element.
As a work around, I changed the child id to #parentId-childId which fixed the issue. I'm sure this is a very small case, but figured I would report regardless.
Thanks for a great product!
- Owner set to rollins.jackson@…
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to selector
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from pending to closed
- Resolution set to invalid