Ticket #8350 (closed bug: invalid)
Returned color of selected option in a select box is incorrect
|Reported by:||belmass@…||Owned by:|
1. The version(s) of jQuery affected
2. The browser (or browsers) that you are able to reproduce the bug in, including version numbers
3. The operating system (or operating systems) you experienced the bug on.
Both Windows 7 and MacOSX
4. Step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce the issue, including any required system configuration changes
Create a <select/> object with multicolor <option> elements inside. Using jQuery try to get color of selected option in the list. Also, try to get color of any other option based on its class or order in <select/> object.
5. A description of what you expect to happen, and what actually happens
Expected to get actual color that selected option has. Instead, Firefox in Windows returns rgb(255,255,255) and Firefox in OSX returns rgb(0,0,0)