Ticket #8305 (closed feature: worksforme)
AJAX cache parameter breaks when calling Oracle procedure
|Reported by:||jsumners||Owned by:|
This is really a duplicate of #5125, but that is closed and I can't reopen it.
When sending an AJAX request to an Oracle PL/SQL procedure the parameters in the URL _must_ match the procedure signature. However, you can not name a variable simply "_" in PL/SQL. Therefore, you either have to turn off jQuery's cache fix, and break the reason it is implemented, or do some other very annoying work around.
So it would be nice if you could specify a name for the cache parameter.
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
- Component changed from unfiled to ajax
- Type changed from bug to feature