Ticket #8302 (closed bug: worksforme)
|Reported by:||antonio.mertens@…||Owned by:||antonio.mertens@…|
if I make a $.ajax request using dataType: "json" and return a json result, I get an error parsing ":".
After some investigation I realized the exception was in line 601 of jQuery file and saw that it was trying to parse json as a script.
If I put in the dataType: "text json", it works and converts the server response to json as it should with just "json".
With version 1.4.4 it works fine with dataType json.
- Owner set to antonio.mertens@…
- Status changed from new to pending
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Component changed from unfiled to ajax