Ticket #8300 (closed bug: invalid)
Firefox/Opera JSONP call causes browser to "spin"
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||anonymous|
When using a JSONP call, FireFox displays "Waiting for..." in the browser status and Opera just keeps spinning. This is especially annoying if you're using a long-polling JSONP call, but even with a regular polling call it keeps flickering.
- Owner set to anonymous
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to ajax
- Status changed from pending to closed
- Resolution set to invalid