Ticket #8293 (closed bug: wontfix)
val(null) on select-elements behaves differently in jquery 1.5
|Reported by:||seidel@…||Owned by:||seidel@…|
In jquery 1.4.2 it was possible to blank out a select-element by calling val(null).
In jquery 1.5 val(null) always selects the first option-element.
I'm not sure if this is a bug but definitely a change of behavior.
- Owner set to seidel@…
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to pending
- Status changed from pending to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Component changed from unfiled to attributes