Ticket #8270 (closed bug: worksforme)
remove() and empty() do not clean up custom event bindings in IE6
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:|
I tested using sIEve, and remove() and empty() do not seem to be cleaning up properly. I see a leak using sIEve.
Please see http://jsfiddle.net/S2vHS/1/.
However, if I call unbind() before removing the node, then the custom event bindings seem to be cleaned up correctly since I do not see a leak in sIEve.
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Component changed from unfiled to manipulation
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Milestone changed from 1.next to 1.5