Ticket #8256 (closed enhancement: wontfix)
$.when should accept an array of promises
|Reported by:||me@…||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by jaubourg) (diff)
This would be super nice, because $.when.apply($, promisesArr) looks converugly.
I'm not sure if there's a case where you'd want an array to be treated like a resolved Deferred that this would break – if so, maybe you could peek at the first element to see if it's a promise?
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Description modified (diff)
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Component changed from unfiled to core