Ticket #8255 (closed bug: fixed)
support for list attribute
|Reported by:||trixta@…||Owned by:|
list IDL attribute is supposed to be readonly. If an author wants to change the list attribute. He has to modify the content attribute.
I have created a demo: http://jsfiddle.net/trixta/D7YFx/
The attribute can't be changed in Safari 5.0.3 or FF4beta10.
I have also created a patch/pullrequest, wich adds the list attribute to the special treated attributes, like src/href (getAttribute('list', 2) doesn't hurt in ie).
You find the pullrequest @ https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/213
And a discussion @ http://forum.jquery.com/topic/support-for-list-attribute-small-patch (currently not that usefull :-) ).
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Component changed from unfiled to attributes
- Keywords needsreview removed
- Status changed from new to closed
- Version changed from 1.5 to 1.5.2
- Resolution set to fixed
- Milestone changed from 1.next to 1.6