Ticket #8124 (closed bug: fixed)
Documentation for .clone() is missing second parameter
|Reported by:||scott.gonzalez||Owned by:||rwaldron|
Description (last modified by scott.gonzalez) (diff)
As of 1.5, .clone() accepts two parameters, but the documentation still says only one parameter is available.
This is also missing from the "New or Changed in 1.5" page.
- Keywords needsdocs added
- Owner set to rwaldron
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unfiled to manipulation
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Keywords needsdocs removed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.