Ticket #8104 (closed bug: wontfix)
Problem with objects that have a .length property
|Reported by:||eamonn.kearns@…||Owned by:||eamonn.kearns@…|
If you create a class with a .length property and try to bind events to it, jQuery throws an Exception.
The problem exists as a result of the makeArray function, which assumes that if the object has a length property, it is an array.
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
- Component changed from unfiled to core
- Priority changed from low to high
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Milestone changed from 1.next to 1.5.1
- Owner set to eamonn.kearns@…
- Status changed from open to pending