Ticket #8 (closed bug: fixed)
Disabled attribute of input elements
|Reported by:||franck.marcia@…||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by john) (diff)
When you want to enable a disabled element with $(element).set('disabled', false), it fails.
In $.attr, "o[a] = v" does the job but "o.setAttribute(a,v)" reverts disabled to true.
- Failure only with FF (works fine with IE) on WinXP.
- Test case: http://fmarcia.info/jquery/disabled
- Workaround: use $(element).get(0).disabled = false (or each() if several elements are involved)
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
- need set to Review
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Description modified (diff)