Bug Tracker

Ticket #7987 (closed bug: invalid)

Opened 4 years ago

Last modified 4 years ago

AddThis not working with 1.5b

Reported by: anonymous Owned by: anonymous
Priority: undecided Milestone: 1.next
Component: unfiled Version: 1.5b1
Keywords: Cc:
Blocking: Blocked by:

Description (last modified by rwaldron) (diff)

I add the AddThis code to my page using jQuery. This worked perfectly, but no longer since 1.5b. The problem occurs only when is added into the DOM - apparently this (external) javascript does a GET call, which fails. Firebug tells me something goes wrong at line 7062 in jquery-1.5b1.js.

I am sorry about not being able to provide more details, as I did not develop AddThis.

Change History

comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by rwaldron

  • Owner set to anonymous
  • Status changed from new to pending
  • Description modified (diff)

Thanks for taking the time to contribute to the jQuery project! Please provide a reduced jsFiddle test case to help us assess your ticket!

Additionally, test against the latest jQuery release and the jQuery 0 GIT version to ensure the issue still exists. Be Excellent to eachother!

Last edited 4 years ago by rwaldron (previous) (diff)

comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by jitter

At least this  live test case which includes the AddThis code (as generate on addthis.com) and jQuery 1.5b1 doesn't seem to reproduce your problem.

As rwaldron already said: Please provide more information and a reduced test case on  http://jsfiddle.net which reproduces your problem.


 How to report bugs

Version 0, edited 4 years ago by jitter (next)

comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by anonymous

  • Status changed from pending to new

Well -- whatever the reason was, I no longer get the problem with the RC1 release. So feel free to close this ticket :)

comment:4 Changed 4 years ago by snover

  • Status changed from new to closed
  • Resolution set to invalid
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.