Bug Tracker

Modify

Ticket #7987 (closed bug: invalid)

Opened 3 years ago

Last modified 3 years ago

AddThis not working with 1.5b

Reported by: anonymous Owned by: anonymous
Priority: undecided Milestone: 1.next
Component: unfiled Version: 1.5b1
Keywords: Cc:
Blocking: Blocked by:

Description (last modified by rwaldron) (diff)

I add the AddThis code to my page using jQuery. This worked perfectly, but no longer since 1.5b. The problem occurs only when is added into the DOM - apparently this (external) javascript does a GET call, which fails. Firebug tells me something goes wrong at line 7062 in jquery-1.5b1.js.

I am sorry about not being able to provide more details, as I did not develop AddThis.

Change History

comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by rwaldron

  • Owner set to anonymous
  • Status changed from new to pending
  • Description modified (diff)

can you create a reduced test case on jsfiddle.net

Version 0, edited 3 years ago by rwaldron (next)

comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by jitter

At least this  live test case which includes the AddThis code (as generated on addthis.com) and jQuery 1.5b1 doesn't seem to reproduce your problem.

As rwaldron already said: Please provide more information and a reduced test case on  http://jsfiddle.net which reproduces your problem.


 How to report bugs

Last edited 3 years ago by jitter (previous) (diff)

comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by anonymous

  • Status changed from pending to new

Well -- whatever the reason was, I no longer get the problem with the RC1 release. So feel free to close this ticket :)

comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by snover

  • Status changed from new to closed
  • Resolution set to invalid

Please follow the  bug reporting guidlines and use  jsFiddle when providing test cases and demonstrations instead of pasting the code in the ticket.

View

Add a comment

Modify Ticket

Action
as closed
Author


E-mail address and user name can be saved in the Preferences.

 
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.