Ticket #7960 (closed bug: worksforme)
[support.mozilla.com] jQuery slide()/slideToggle() partly animates and then hides, sometime after 1.4.1
|Reported by:||paulc@…||Owned by:||paulc@…|
So we recently updated jQuery from 1.4.2 to 1.4.4 and the slideToggle events we use have regressed.
See a demo here . Click on the headings of the sections, e.g. "Übersicht". Happens in Firefox 3.6 and Firefox 4, at least, maybe others as well.
I have tested that downgrading to 1.4.2 does not reproduce the issue, so it's something in jQuery core, I suspect.
- Owner set to paulc@…
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to effects
- Keywords needsreview added
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme