Ticket #7871 (closed bug: wontfix)
wrong css position values in firefox when block set to "position: absolute, display: none"
|Reported by:||SLogic||Owned by:|
Example http://jsfiddle.net/SpeedLogic/FE8xN/ Block1 - allready have it's parameters in html and css Block2 - used appendTo and added css by jquery. results of "css.('left')" with different combinations:
- Firefox + jQuery 1.4.4. Block1=0px, Block2=0px
- Firefox + jQuery 1.4.2. Block1=0px, Block2=30px
- Opera or IE + jQuery 1.4.x. Block1=40px, Block2=30px.
Firefox version 3.6.13, OS Windows 7 Ultimate.
This problem exists only when block set to "position: absolute, display: none". If we change position to relative or display to block, firefox will get right values (Block1=40px, Block2=30px.) with any jQuery version.
And like you can see, in jQuery 1.4.2 blocks with css added by jquery works fine in firefox (we can get it's .css('left'))
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to css
- Milestone 1.next deleted