Ticket #7860 (closed bug: wontfix)
selector.css(name) returns inconsistently across browsers
|Reported by:||jason.lyle88@…||Owned by:|
When a percentage value is used in CSS, the value returned depends on the browser. With webkit browsers, the percentage value is returned. With other browsers, the pixel value is returned. To see this in action, you can run the following in any webkit based browser, and then any other browser.
I am unsure of what the correct behavior should be, but my best guess would be consistently returning a pixel value. Usually computations depend on a value, not a percentage.
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to css
- Milestone changed from 1.6 to 1.5
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix