Ticket #7763 (closed bug: plugin)
Script transport doesn't handle errors
|Reported by:||iliakan||Owned by:||jaubourg|
Script transport handles successful onload only. I could add a partial error-handling to it which works except few IE subversions and Opera.
Is that needed?
- Owner set to iliakan
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to ajax
- Cc jaubourg added
- Status changed from pending to new
comment:10 Changed 4 years ago by jaubourg
- Owner changed from iliakan to jaubourg
- Status changed from pending to assigned