Ticket #7730 (closed bug: fixed)
offset.js: setOffset uses parseInt to parse css values which may contain floating point numbers
|Reported by:||inukshuk||Owned by:||inukshuk|
I encountered 'wobbly' behaviour using jQuery UI autocomplete, caused by sub-pixel rendering issues.
Use parseFloat instead; see commit:
- Status changed from pending to new
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to css
- Milestone changed from 1.next to 1.5
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.