Ticket #7694 (closed bug: duplicate)
JSONP doesn't use Accept-Header application/json
|Reported by:||3stan@…||Owned by:|
If using $.getJSON() or $.ajax() with datatype jsonp or with datatype json and callback=? in the url, the Accept Header of the request is set to */* instead of application/json.
In my case this forces the REST server to respond with application/xml.
The same problem was issued in Ticket #6551, but it was set to invalid. I think this is a valid bug. So I create a new ticket for this.
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Component changed from unfiled to ajax