Ticket #7639 (closed bug: duplicate)
.before on same element give unexpected result
|Reported by:||fddima@…||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||Cc:||john, jeresig, rwaldron, snover, jitter|
Calling .before function on same element give unexpected result (element dissapear).
Test case: http://jsfiddle.net/CeTLt/1/
- Cc rwaldron, snover, jitter added
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to manipulation
- Cc john, jeresig added
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.