Ticket #7539 (closed bug: duplicate)
Attribute selector equals with escaped value fails in IE8
|Reported by:||dennis@…||Owned by:||john|
<input name="foo[bar]" type="text" />
alerts 0 in IE8 together with jQuery v1.4.4, while it alerted 1 correctly with v1.4.3.
This causes serious problems when operating on form elements with array-styled names.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Priority changed from undecided to blocker
- Status changed from reopened to open
- Component changed from unfiled to selector
comment:15 Changed 2 years ago by john
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate