Ticket #7520 (closed bug: worksforme)
$(document).unbind('click') seems to clear live click callbacks
|Reported by:||art.orlov||Owned by:|
It seems that doing $(document).unbind('click') removes not only all click handlers attached to document node but also live click handlers like: $('a[data-method]:not([data-remote])').live('click', ...)
The same stuff with $('body').delegate() because it uses the same live technique.
It seems clear that $(document).unbind('click') should only clear callbacks attached using bind function. And die is designed for live callbacks.
- Keywords needsreview added
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to event
- Milestone 1.5 deleted
- Keywords needsdocs added; needsreview removed
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme