Ticket #7367 (closed bug: fixed)
jquery 1.4.3 multiple-selector on IE7 slow to a halt.
|Reported by:||godric||Owned by:|
Simple, using multiple-selector to fetch 400 elements on IE7, but fine on firefox, chrome, safari.
jquery-1.4.2 = medium slow, but it will finish.
jquery-1.4.3 = won't finish, need to stop script manually.
Suspected to be related to the new browser-native-optimizations.
1.4.3 performs far worse than 1.4.2 on IE7, abnormally & unbearably worse,
maybe some unsuitable optimization got turned on by mistake on IE7?
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Status changed from new to open
- Version changed from 1.4.3 to 1.4.4rc
- Component changed from unfiled to selector
- Milestone changed from 1.5 to 1.4.5