Ticket #7343 (closed bug: wontfix)
.offset() setter works incorrectly in Opera
|Reported by:||scott.gonzalez||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||opera offset auto||Cc:||miketaylr|
Elements that have top: "auto" prior to calling .offset() are positioned incorrectly in Opera.
See http://jsbin.com/igira/edit for a demo.
- Cc miketaylr added
- Keywords opera offset auto added
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to css
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from reopened to open
- Milestone set to 1.next
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.