Ticket #7335 (closed bug: worksforme)
JQuery 1.4.3 breaks flexbox rendering in Webkit?
|Reported by:||ritchie.argue@…||Owned by:||john|
Please see http://jsfiddle.net/Heerq/7/ using Chrome 7.0.x on Mac or Windows. This also affects Safari on Mac, though it doesn't seem to reproduce as well in jsfiddle.
Selecting jquery 1.4.2 allows the page to render correctly. Selecting jquery 1.4.3 renders incorrectly, and also has some strange animation/rendering bugs that seem to coincide with the hover effect.
Note that there isn't any usage of jquery, it is simply loaded.
If this is a problem with WebKit please let me know and I'll file against it instead.
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to css
- Milestone changed from 1.5 to 1.4.5
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme