Ticket #7300 (closed bug: wontfix)
Keypress not getting arrow keys in chrome
|Reported by:||matthew@…||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||keypress arrow-keys chrome||Cc:||john|
The keypress event is triggered by the arrow keys in Firefox, but not in chrome.
OS: Mac 10.5.8
Browser: Chrome 7.0.517.41
The problem can be seen on the example page ( http://api.jquery.com/keydown/) in chrome when compared to Firefox
I would expect that the arrow key would trigger the event as that is what happens in Safari.
- Keywords keypress arrow-keys chrome needsreview added
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Status changed from new to open
- Cc john added
- Component changed from unfiled to event
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix