Ticket #7287 (closed bug: duplicate)
-10000px bug for jQuery.animate
|Reported by:||yuxel@…||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||-10000px bug animate||Cc:|
Hi, First of all thansk for building jQuery.
I'm trying to make an animation using .animate. But when I try to move to "margin-left","-10000px" it starts animating from first pixel or lets say I'm seeing content of first pixels.
You can try it from here : http://gist.github.com/640615
When margin-left set less than -10000px i'm seeing "TextTextText", but when I try it over -10000 such as -9999 it works fine.
- Keywords -10000px bug animate added
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
comment:16 Changed 3 years ago by jitter
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Component changed from unfiled to effects