Ticket #7229 (closed bug: fixed)
1.4.3 regression - passing null to event handler
|Reported by:||matt.parlane@…||Owned by:||rwaldron|
in 1.4.2, this works:
but in 1.4.3, it gives a "handler is null" in the jQuery.event.add function.
It can be worked around in code of course, but I figured you'd want a point release to be backwards-compatible.
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to event
- Owner set to rwaldron
- Status changed from open to assigned
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Milestone changed from 1.next to 1.4.4