Ticket #7109 (closed bug: fixed)
animate width starts with invalid width on webkit
|Reported by:||kellyfelkins||Owned by:||gibson042|
This works nicely in firefox.
Not so nice in chrome and safari.
If you change width via animate, it appears the start of the animation is incorrect (too large).
The item is sitting there at a certain width, say "30%". If you animate it, changing its width to 0% it appears to first jump to about 60%, then animate smoothly to zero.
- Cc snover added
- need changed from Review to Patch
- Component changed from unfiled to fx
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Priority changed from low to blocker
- Milestone changed from 1.next to 1.8
comment:10 Changed 3 years ago by mikesherov
- Owner set to mikesherov
- Status changed from open to assigned