Ticket #6900 (closed bug: cantfix)
parsing of arrays in the function "buildParams"
|Reported by:||adescalz||Owned by:||cowboy|
Description (last modified by dmethvin) (diff)
based on this question in stackoverflow: " http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3462087/passing-an-nested-arrays-to-asp-net-mvc-using-jquerys-ajax"
I look as parse arrays, and I find the function "buildParams" in the method "param".
in line 5290:
buildParams( prefix + "[" + ( typeof v === "object" || jQuery.isArray(v) ? i : "" ) + "]", v );
I change this code:
buildParams(prefix + (typeof v === "object" || jQuery.isArray(v) ? "[" + i + "]" : ""), v);
and the result was good. I could not test on many more cases.
I hope it's useful.
- Priority set to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Type changed from bug to enhancement
- Milestone changed from 1.4.2 to 1.5
- Keywords parsing,array,ajaxrewrite added; parsing array removed
- Owner set to benalman
- Status changed from open to assigned
- Type changed from enhancement to bug
comment:11 Changed 3 years ago by ajpiano
- Keywords parsing,array,ajaxrewrite,needsdocs added; parsing,array,ajaxrewrite removed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to cantfix