Ticket #6772 (closed bug: fixed)
$.slideToggle() & $.hover() animation issues
|Reported by:||AP Erebus||Owned by:|
This is an issue I raised on StackOverflow at: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3177446/slidetoggle-hover-animation-queue-issue
Basically is that when trying to use slideToggle() with hover() you get the animation queuing. I attempted to remedy this with stop() but this then caused the animation to stop working. The SO post contains a lot more info.
This JSFiddle: http://jsfiddle.net/SNhky/ contains the code that doesn't work.
I'm using Chrome 6.0.453.1 dev, but this error occurs in IE8 as well.
- need changed from Review to Patch
- Priority set to undecided
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Status changed from new to open
- Milestone changed from 1.4.3 to 1.5