Ticket #6645 (closed bug: wontfix)
Unable to set ajax Request charset header
|Reported by:||Nepherim||Owned by:|
It appears that it is not possible to set the Ajax Request Content-Type charset. The default is UTF8, regardless of other Charset, or HTML META settings.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Priority set to low
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.