Ticket #6531 (closed bug: patchwelcome)
bind() does not work for QuickTime Plugin Events with 1.4.2
|Reported by:||gawelt||Owned by:|
bind() does not work for QuickTime Plugin Events. It works properly with 1.3.2.
problem probably concerns all "banned noData elements". see line 1586 to 1590.
- Priority set to undecided
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Milestone 1.4.2 deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.