Ticket #6472 (closed bug: fixed)
$.find with attribute contains selector misses results
|Reported by:||cmdrkeem||Owned by:||cmdrkeem|
See the attached html file for an example.
In the case of a table <table id="table1">
<tr><td>1</td></tr> <tr style="display: table-row;"><td>2</td></tr> <tr><td>3</td></tr>
I would expect the following 2 alert boxes to contain the same count, 1.
alert($("#table1 tr[style*='table-row']").length); alert($("#table1").find("tr[style*='table-row']").length);
- Owner set to cmdrkeem
- Priority set to undecided
- Status changed from new to pending
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from pending to open
- Version changed from 1.4.2 to 1.4.4
- Milestone changed from 1.4.3 to 1.5