Ticket #6446 (closed bug: fixed)
Mobile Safari 4.0.4: $.offset.top() reports wrong position after scroll
|Reported by:||matas||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||iphone, ipad, scroll||Cc:|
click on the first link, click on the second.
Safari 4.0.5 shows offset().top 390 Mobile Safari 4.0.4 (on iPad) shows offset().top 780
it seems that after vertical scroll, the scrollTop get's added to the actual position.
- Priority set to undecided
- Status changed from new to open
comment:12 Changed 3 years ago by john
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Milestone set to 1.next
comment:16 Changed 17 months ago by mikesherov
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Milestone changed from 1.next to 1.9