Ticket #6194 (closed bug: worksforme)
Script tags not evaluated when loaded in page by Ajax, on WebKit
|Reported by:||ryan@…||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by dmethvin) (diff)
I have content that is loaded via Ajax. The loaded content contains a <script> tag. Using jQuery 1.4.1, on Firefox and Safari 4.0.4 (both on Mac), when the content is loaded via Ajax, the code in the <script> tag is executed, as expected.
When using jQuery 1.4.2, the code in the <script> tag is executed when using Firefox, but not when using Safari (and apparently not when using WebKit-based browsers like Android 2's browser or webOS's browser.
This is clearly a regression.
- Component changed from unfiled to ajax
- Description modified (diff)
- Cc SlexAxton added
- Keywords script injection added
- Priority set to high
- Status changed from new to open
- Milestone changed from 1.4.2 to 1.4.5
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme