Ticket #6121 (closed bug: fixed)
data function no longer works with OBJECT elements
|Reported by:||stephenp||Owned by:|
In 1.4, setting data on an OBJECT tag (like a Flash element), doesn't do a thing due to the addition of a "noData" object in the library. It worked fine in 1.3.x.
This is a breaking change and I'm not sure why it's necessary. This busted two of my plugins.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Component changed from unfiled to data
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution wontfix deleted