Ticket #5565 (closed enhancement: patchwelcome)
Calculate offsets correctly when the page is zoomed.
|Reported by:||evgenyneu||Owned by:|
If you zoom a page in Chrome (Ctrl +) and try to move an absolutely positioned element with animate() function it sets its starting position incorrectly.
Please see the demo here: http://evgenyneu.vndv.com/animationissue/TestChrome.htm.
- Keywords zoom position added; Chrome Animation removed
- Priority changed from major to low
- Type changed from bug to enhancement
- Status changed from new to open
- Milestone changed from 1.4 to 1.5
- Summary changed from Animation ussue in Chrome when page is zoomed to Calculate offsets correctly when the page is zoomed.
comment:11 Changed 3 years ago by john
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to patchwelcome