Ticket #5048 (closed bug: patchwelcome)
Memory leak when jsonp $.ajax() request fails.
|Reported by:||sigmunau||Owned by:|
jsonp ajax requests does some explicit garbage collection when the jsonp request succeeds. but this code is missing from the error paths. Attached patch fixes the memory leak and also fixes a case where error callback isn't run because firefox throws an exception on xhr.open() for certain malformed urls.
- Priority changed from major to high
- Status changed from new to open
- Version changed from 1.3.2 to 1.4.3
- Blocked by 5201 added
- Milestone changed from 1.4 to 1.5
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Milestone set to 1.next