Ticket #4930 (closed bug: wontfix)
Inline "onsubmit" handler is not called when "submit" event is triggered
|Reported by:||nbelaevski||Owned by:|
Triggering "submit" event on FORM element submits form, but doesn't check bound "onsubmit" handler. Only callbacks attached by jQuery.bind() are called.
Attached test case triggers "click" and "submit" events for comparison.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix