Ticket #4741 (closed bug: wontfix)
Toggle Performance Decreased for Tables
|Reported by:||JonBrunt||Owned by:|
The performance of the toggle command has slowed down quite a bit since upgrading from 1.3.1 to 1.3.2 when applied to columns in a table. The effect becomes much more pronounced as the size of the table grows. I've tested this out in FF3, IE6 and IE7.
I've included two sample pages with one using 1.3.1 and 1.3.2 to illustrate the difference.
- Keywords needsreview added
- Priority changed from major to low
- Version changed from 1.3.2 to 1.4.4rc
- Milestone 1.3.2 deleted
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix