Ticket #4698 (closed bug: invalid)
jQuery test suite fails silently on Fx 3.0 when using a proxy
|Reported by:||znerd||Owned by:|
Steps to reproduce:
- Have an ADSL connection from Solcon NL (Netherlands)
- Start Firefox 3.0.10 on Mac OS X 10.5.6
- Go to http://jquery.com/test/
- All tests are run and succeed.
- Only tests 1 to 131 are run.
When digging into this with Firebug, I notice that a POST to http://jquery.com/test/data/test.js fails with a "411 Length Required" HTTP status code.
When running the test on the same machine using Safari 4 (beta) it does succeed (result: "ajax module: jQuery.ajax() - script, Remote with POST (0, 3, 3)")
I intend to attach a screenshot.