Ticket #4604 (closed bug: duplicate)
replaceWith is not removing old content before adding new content
|Reported by:||soichih||Owned by:|
I have multiple select boxes under a div, and when I use replaceWith to replace the entire div containing 2 select boxes, the replaceWith will first try to add new div before removing the old div.
This causes all 4 select boxes to co-exist in the DOM thus causing event handling mechanism to malfunction (in Firefox). The work around I have found is to do following
It would save a lot of time for someone if this behavior could be changed in the replaceWith function.
- need changed from Review to Test Case
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted