Ticket #4547 (closed enhancement: worksforme)
inacurate animation timing
|Reported by:||arri||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||needsreview animation timing||Cc:||arritjeparretjenof@…|
Animations seems to use a fixed step-duration, and amounts of steps based on the given animation-duration and the (fixed) step-duration. This causes the animation to last longer if the browser cannot execute steps within the fixed duration time. On slow machines and/or when hardware is under heavy load this results in unwanted (slow) behaviour.
Prefered would be to simply animate steps based on the time passed, using a minimum time duration instead of a fixed one.
- Type changed from bug to enhancement
- Component changed from core to fx
- Keywords needsreview added
- Priority changed from major to low
- Status changed from new to open